- UPS Ground Shipping is free for orders over $250 (excluding drink orders).
- Orders under $250.00 will be charged a flat fee of $10.50 for shipping (excluding drink orders).
- C.O.D. orders will be charged the current UPS C.O.D. Fee of $13.50 (as of 7/1/2018).
- For shipping costs on drink orders, please contact your sales consultant.
- All orders are subject to an additional handling charge- $1.50 for all web orders and $2.50 for all regular orders.
- Cold Packs are available during summer months for a $9.00 fee ($9.00 additional charge for freight orders.
All returns must be received at the Charlotte, NC location, the Las Vegas, NV location or the Mesquite,TX location within 60 days of purchase.
Please call 1-800-447-4795 ext 1102 and provide the following information:
- Invoice Number
- Product Description / Product Code and Quantity
- Dates of Purchase ( all returns must be must be within 60 days of purchase)
- Reason for Return ( damage, incorrect, customer error end user, etc.)
*All customers must have a return authorization number for any return issue such as damaged, incorrect, not selling, end user, etc.
- Please mark the outside of returned boxes with the RA# (return authorization)
- Packages without RA#’s clearly marked on packages will be refused.
- All returns must be mailed within 45 days from when customer receives RA#.
- Customers are responsible for shipping charges on products being returned due to customer error or customer(end user) dissatisfaction.
- No COD returns will be accepted.
- If a C.O.D. shipment is refused, there is a $20.00 restock/re-ship fee.
- A 10% restocking fee will be applied to ALL returns.
- Returned merchandise must not be marked in any manner and in a resalable condition (other than damages or end user returns)
- Closeout and Discontinued items may not be returned.
- No Cash refunds given on returns
To make sure that your problems are handled as quickly and effectively as possible, please follow these guidelines:
- Damages or discrepancies in our shipments must be reported to our office within 24 hours. [Phone 1-800-447-4795 ext. 1147 or ext. 11102]
- Discrepancies must be reported immediately
- Shipments are checked, rechecked and initialed on the packing slip by an inspector before they leave our warehouse. Please have this packing slip (with order number) available when contacting us regarding any problems.
- In case of damage or breakage: save all packing materials and damaged products so that UPS can inspect.
- All merchandise is carefully packed before leaving our warehouse.
- Freight companies will not accept shipments unless the number of cartons agrees with the number of cartons on the bill of lading.
- Responsibility for safe delivery of your shipment is assumed by the carrier upon acceptance of the shipment by the carrier.
- We cannot be liable for case shortages or damages that occur after the merchandise has left our warehouse.